High Speed Cooking in New Ovens
Speed Ovens at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
The Speed Cooking oven category has been around since the 1990′s. All of the big mass brands now have some version of speed cooking, and several of the luxury brands also offer a speed cooking oven. They do this by using some combination of cooking methods including conventional electric elements, convection fans, microwaves, halogen lights, and “air impingement”. You can find most of the brands offering speed cooking ovens at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
In addition to the obvious benefit of cooking food much faster, there are other benefits to owning a speed cook oven, one of which is tremendous flexibility. In general, these ovens gives you the choice of using conventional, convection, or microwave, as you please, OR in combination to get better results faster.
The GE Advantium offers the biggest selection of speed cook models. Bosch is new to the category with their newly launched line of ovens including a speed cook model. Jenn-Air offers an auto sensor steam cook feature in their speed cook convection and microwave oven. The Viking Turbo Chef air impingement system will launch this fall. Air impingement technology speeds cooking by forcing preheated air into the oven at high speed through tiny holes. It’s a high pressure version of convection cooking.
These four brands each have different systems with their own benefits and are representative of the variety of speed cook ovens you’ll find. For in depth information on the speed cooking oven brands available contact the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC).
Bosch 30″ Speed Microwave Oven
The Speed Microwave Oven Pairs the Cooking Qualities of a Conventional Oven with the Speed of Microwave Technology
- AutoChef Cooking Cycles Offer Faster Cooking Times for your Convenience
- Flush Install Matches Bosch Wall Oven, Steam Oven, or Warming Drawer
- 2-in-1 Microwave and Convection Oven for a Variety of Cooking Options
- 30″ Width Can be Installed in Horizontal and Vertical Configuration
- Electrical Connection – 240 Volt Direct Wire
Jenn-Air® Built-In Microwave Oven with Speed-Cook, 30″
Speed-Cook, Convection, and Microwave Combination Cooking
- 4.3-Inch Full-Color Menu-Driven LCD Display
- Auto Sensor Steam CookCrisp Option with Browning Pan1.4 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Auto Sensor Microwave Cooking
- Keep Warm Option
- Auto Convection Conversion
GE Profile™ Series 30 in. Single Wall Oven with Advantium® Technology
- Speedcook oven (240)
- Enjoy oven-quality results two to eight times faster than a conventional oven
- Multiple cooking functions
- Expand your cooking versatility with an all in one oven
- Over 175 preprogrammed menu selections
Viking Professional TurboChef Double Oven
- Patented Airspeed Technology™
- Top oven cooks food 15 times faster than conventional cooking methods, retaining moisture and locking in flavor for superior quality.
- Proven technology in over 130,000 commercial kitchens worldwide.
- Top oven operates as a standard microwave oven when using the Microwave function.
- 7 High-Performance Speed Cook Modes.
- Over 450 Predetermined Cooking Modes.
- Pre-programmed profiles automatically determine cook time and temperature in the top oven, taking the guess work out of cooking.
Call or visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today for the best prices and availability on major appliances or plumbing fixtures.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
Category: UAKC News