Breakfast-Brunch Ideas for the Holiday Season
Hot Cranberry Apple Casserole
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Combine apples and cranberries in oiled 2 quart casserole dish
- Evenly sprinkle sugar and lemon juice over top
- Add oatmeal, chopped walnuts, brown sugar and melted butter to medium-sized mixing bowl and blend until moistened
- Cover fruit with crumb mixture
- Bake uncovered for 75 minutes
Bacon-Egg Breakfast Bites
|Yield:||12 (1 serving = 2 Bacon-Egg Breakfast Bites)|
|Active Time:||20 Minutes|
|Total Time:||40 Minutes|
|Cooks In:||20 Minutes
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously spray 24 mini muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Cut each bacon slice in half crosswise. Unroll one crescent round; cut into thirds, forming strips of dough. Place half slice of bacon on 1 dough strip; top with potato nugget and roll up, stretching dough and pinching ends to seal. Place in mini muffin cup, spiral side up. Repeat with remaining crescent rounds, bacon and potato nuggets.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper until well blended. Very carefully spoon scant tablespoon egg mixture around each dough-wrapped potato nugget.
- Bake 13 to 20 minutes or until light brown on top and egg mixture is set. Remove from muffin cups to serving platter. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.
Bake-Off® Contest 45, 2012
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2012
LAND O LAKES is a registered trademark of Land O'Lakes, Inc.
McCormick and the Mc logo are registered trademarks of McCormick & Company, Incorporated, used by permission
Crisco is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company
For Holiday Specials and Savings on Appliances click on the links below:
For all your appliance and plumbing needs call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center:
NOW, two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City: