3 Induction Cooktops – Jenn-Air, Thermador, and Miele
If you are considering an induction cooktop here are three options you should consider from three great brands. All induction cooktops are not born equal. Each cooktop below has features and benefits unique to the respective brand, Jenn-Air, Thermador, or Miele so you get a real choice not only in brand, features, and benefits, but also price. For the best price and selection be sure to visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
All three brands below, Jenn-Air, Miele, and Thermador are 36″ full induction cooktops, meaning that each element or “hob” is induction versus some hybrid cooktops that are conventional cooktops with a single induction element. These three cooktops also cover a range of different price points.
- Jenn-Air has the the industry's most powerful induction element at a whopping 5000 watts. Since, a major benefit of induction cooking is speed, it makes sense to consider the brand that offers the most power. It cooks fast.
- This 5 element Jenn-Air cooktop also has a unique bridge element allowing you to cook in oblong sized cookware.
- An exclusive Sensor Boil function on the JIC4536XB quickly brings water to a boil, beeps to let the world known, and then smartly adjusts the power to prevent boil over.
- Thermador's new Freedom™ Induction cooktop offers the industry's first full-color touch screen interface.
- It also includes an amazing, fully usable cooking surface with 48 individual induction coils, allowing you to place your cooking vessels anywhere on the glass surface and arrange them as you like. The flexibility is unparalleled.
A premier European luxury brand, the Miele 36″ induction cooktop KM577E has a clean sensible look and intuitive controls. Some appealing Miele features are:
- Auto Heat-up The Auto Heat-up function gives an initial thrust to the normal power output to bring the pan up to temperature rapidly. The heat then reduces automatically to the chosen output level for continued cooking.
- Stop and Go automatically reduces the power level to the lowest setting for all active zones. This allows you to leave the kitchen quickly for brief periods—to answer the door, for example—safe and sure that your meal is simmering—not boiling over.
Three great selections, from three great brands among the many induction cooktops that are available. To fully explore induction cooktops call or visit the experts an Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
Category: UAKC News