Save Money on Luxury Brands at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
If you are building a new house or remodeling your kitchen, and are suffering from sticker shock on the cost of luxury appliances do not despair. Yes, famous name luxury brands can easily price some of us out of the market, but there are some options. Here are three ways that the folks at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC) can help you get appliances you'll love at a price you can afford.
1. Chose a different luxury brand.
If price is a consideration (isn't it always?), don't limit yourself to the big names. There is a growing list of quality appliances in the luxury category that may fit your needs. Tell your appliance consultant at UAKC that you are willing to look at alternative brands if you can save money. For example, Bertazzoni is a brand that's been around in Europe for generations, but has just recently decided to export to the U.S. Check out this pro-style gas range that sells for half the price of some of the big name luxury brands.
Bertazzoni Master Series
- 30″ Pro-Style Gas Range
- 4 Sealed Aluminum Burners
- 18,000 BTU Burner
- 3.6 cu. ft. Convection Oven
- Full-Width Infrared Broiler
2. Luxury Brand Name vs Luxury Product
You may be able to purchase a luxury product that is not a luxury brand. For example, GE Monogram is the designated luxury brand of GE Appliances, and GE Monogram has a full-line of built-in refrigerators. However, the GE Profile lineup, a step-up from the standard GE offering, also does offer a few models of built-in refrigerators. So, if you're willing to use a GE Profile vs a GE Monogram, you might be able to save some money even though GE Profile in not a “luxury” brand.
GE Profile™ Series 42″ Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator
- 42″ built-in configuration
- TwinChill™ evaporators
- Separate climates in the fresh food and freezer sections help keep foods fresh
- External controls with actual-temperature display, child lock and door alarm
- Take the guesswork out of setting your refrigerator and enjoy additional peace of mind
- Frost Guard technology
- Controlled defrosting helps food retain flavor
- Quick Ice setting
- Create ice up to 50% faster than normal settings
3. Closeouts, Discontinued, and Floor Models
Appliance models don't change every year like automobiles, but they DO change. You may be able to save some money when an item is discontinued. Also, check with your sales consultant for special pricing on discontinued floor models.
For other ideas on saving money on your appliances, or plumbing fixtures visit the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM