NEW 36″, 6-Burner Gas Jenn-Air Pro-Style Cooktop
Available at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
In 2009, Jenn-Air launched an entirely new appliance line heralding Jenn-Air’s entry into the “Super-Premium” appliance space. Now, in 2014 Jenn-Air is launching many new appliances – over 150 in the next three years - solidifying their position as a leader in luxury appliances. Here is just one example below:
Since Jenn-Air’s heritage is in cooking products , this new Pro-Style cooktop with high powered brass burners is critical to maintaining leadership in the cooktop category. Here’s what they have to say about this elegant new cooktop.
With a combined 78,000 BTUs of power, this luxury Jenn-Air® gas cooktop is an exceptionally robust six-burner, 36-inch cooktop. Its Simmer/Melt Burner reaches as low as 800 BTU, while an extremely low profile allows for near-flush countertop installation.
With an extremely low profile, you can have a minimal look —nearly flush with the countertop — for an integrated transition to the cooktop.
Pro-Style® Stainless Design
Make a bold statement with a commercial-styled cooktop and match your other Jenn-Air® Pro-Style® Stainless appliances.
18,000 BTU Brass PowerBurner
Enjoy the elegance of brass and robust heat from this PowerBurner that’s necessary for high-powered cooking techniques, whether searing a steak, stir-frying vegetables or rapidly boiling water.
- 6,000 BTU Brass Simmer Burner – melt chocolate and butter or simmer sauces just below boiling with a high-precision burner that offers a wide range of power.
- White LED Burner indicator – Light glows indicating when a burner is on, providing a modern look and a convenient reminder for cooks.
- Single Point Electronic Ignition – Ensures that when you turn on a burner, the electric spark ignites only for that burner.
- Electronic Ignition and Flame-Sensing™ Re-ignition – Means gas burners light reliably every time, and if a draft blows the flames out, they are automatically re-ignited.
- 9,000 BTU Brass Burner – Perfect for everyday cooking, this brass burner also allows you to meet special cooking needs like sautéing and braising.
- Infinite Burner Control Settings – Enjoy precise temperature controls by selecting your preferred burner setting — from low to high and everywhere in between.
- Built-in Oven Compatible – Experience premium design and performance from high-end appliances when you install a single wall oven beneath your electric cooktop.
- 15,000 BTU Brass Burner – Reaching a powerful 15,000 BTUs, this versatile burner features the brilliance of brass and combines precise simmer capabilities with the capacity to quickly boil water or stir fry vegetables.
- 12,000 BTU Brass Burner – Experience a beautiful brass burner that’s ideal for everyday cooking but can also be used for sautéing or pan frying.
For more information about Jenn-Air or other fine appliances and plumbing fixtures contact the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
Category: UAKC News