New Faucet Ideas for the Kitchen and Bath
See them at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
A Graceful New Faucet Suite by Franke
FF2400 PULL DOWN FAUCET SERIES: Make a Statement with Transitional Style
Franke quality in a fluid, transitional design. This faucet is one of a family of products which fulfills the wish for stylistic unity in the kitchen and bar/prep area. The pull down faucets offer dual-jet pull-down functionality and there are matching point-of-use faucets to coordinate the look, as well as a soap dispenser. The metal sprayhead on these faucets affirms Franke’s luxury standard, as well as guarantees durability and longlasting performance.
- Easy retractability with nylon mesh hoses
- Elongated, ergonomic handle
- Dual-jet spray
- Available in Chrome, Old World Bronze and Satin Nickel
- Meets AB1953 (CA) and S152 (VT) requirements
- ICC certified
- Ceramic cartridge, leak-free operation
- Solid brass with metal sprayhead
KWC’s AVA single-lever basin faucet with COOLFIX technology offers a simple way to save energy in the bath without sacrificing comfort or convenience. The standard setting of the operating lever of a single-lever faucet is straight ahead or the “six o'clock” position. With most such faucets, lifting the lever brings a mix of hot and cold water, even if the user neither needs nor wants warm water. On KWC’s faucet, the six o'clock middle position has been designed “full cold,” so that no hot water is delivered in this setting. This, in turn, saves energy each time the faucet is activated. The only way to draw warm water — and use energy — is to rotate the lever clockwise and away from the middle position. The AVA basin faucet also incorporates the Neoperl Caché aerator, which reduces water flow to 1.5 gallons per minute.
Hansgrohe Kitchen Faucets
Hansgrohe faucets for cooks who love design and comfort.
Hansgrohe offers a wide range of professional, attractive kitchen helpers. Hansgrohe provides kitchen faucets with sophisticated technology, generous dimensions, different spout heights and excellent user comfort. You then benefit from a greater operating radius at the sink, allowing water to be targeted more precisely.
Hansgrohe kitchen faucets also benefit from the following features, among many others:
- High-quality materials and sturdy production “made by Hansgrohe” – for a long service lifetime even under heavy use
- Award-winning design for more sensuality in the kitchen
- Extraordinary surface finishes – such as durable and elegant Steel Optic finish
- Ergonomic comfort – pleasing to the hand and eye, and suitable for all age groups
- Individually positioned handles – separating the control unit from the spout
- Magnetic holder – MagFit fixes the handspray securely in place on the spout.
For the best prices and selection on plumbing fixtures and major appliances visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
All Major Appliances
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
12050 Ventura Blvd
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
Category: UAKC News