Unique, Attractive and Practical – GE's New Profile Gas Range
GET it at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center is pleased to introduce the all new and Exclusive GE Gas Slide-In Range with a double oven.
GE is expanding its cooking lineup to include the first and only slide-in double oven gas range in the industry.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — July 24, 2013 — (NYSE: GE) — Most consumers have more of an emotional attachment to their range than their dishwasher or refrigerator.* “The range is the hub of the kitchen,” said Heather Koyama, product manager for GE Appliances. GE is giving consumers more to love in the kitchen by expanding its cooking lineup to include the first and only slide-in double oven gas range in the industry.
“A slide-in range with its built-in custom look gives your kitchen a more seamless appearance,” said Koyama. As an added benefit, the slide-in makes for easy cleanup, thanks to the absence of crevices between the cabinets and countertops.
Double-oven ranges continue to grow in popularity for the upscale kitchen. “As the leader in the cooking industry, we are continuously looking to expand our line to meet consumers' needs in the kitchen,” said Koyama.
- Built-in griddle and seamless grates rocket first and only slide-in double oven gas range to heartthrob status for aspiring cooks
- Additional features, such as a double broiler and seamless grates, mean more to love about cooking
- Slide-in model gives kitchen a polished, custom look without the custom price tag
Double oven pulls double duty
Consumers have gotten hooked on the double oven, since two items can be cooked at different temperatures at one time. The GE model provides this benefit, along with the largest slide-in capacity at 6.8 cu ft. Frequently, however, consumers cook meals in only the top oven. The smaller space requires less time for pre-heating and is popular for baking everyday dishes such as a casserole, pizza or single sheet of cookies—especially on busy weeknights.
Enhancing the oven's profile is an exclusive double broiler system. Previously, ovens had one broiler, or heating element, that browns from above and runs down the oven's center. With the double broiler, two heating elements run along the top of the cavity for even cooking. “This is the only oven in the industry with a double broiler, which will make that entire dish of chicken irresistible,” said Koyama.
Other features include:
- An integrated griddle simplifies frying hamburgers and preparing pancakes. The griddle fits perfectly on the top of the range and can be cleaned with hot water.
- Continuous grates make it easy to slide pans.
- A tri-ring, 20,000-BTU burner furthers the slide-in's flexibility, allowing you to slowly melt a small saucepan of chocolate or quickly boil a large pot of water for spaghetti.
Check out all the latest in appliances and plumbing fixtures today at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
Category: UAKC News