Sub-Zero 700 series solutions
Available at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Integrated refrigeration can be used anywhere in the home. It merges seamlessly into the décor, with no visible hinges or grilles. Sub-Zero Model 700TR is a 27″ wide tall unit with refrigerator storage in the upper cabinet, and also in the lower drawers with a crisper cover standard in the upper drawer. Two distinct temperature zones ensure the freshest food and energy efficiency.
• Custom front panels and hardware allow for infinite design options.
• Point-of-use refrigeration that can be placed anywhere in the home.
• Microprocessor maintains precise control, within 1° of set temperature in each of two temperature zones.
• Easy-access, illuminated touch control panel.
• Bright interior lighting in cabinet and drawers.
• Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves, door shelves and dairy compartment.
• Adjustable deli drawer with shelf for storage of smaller items.
• Removable crisper cover on upper storage drawer.
• Upper storage drawer is deep enough for bottled drinks to stand upright.
• Alarm feature will sound an audible beep if door or drawer is left open.
• 90° door stop built into hinge.
• Star-K compliant with harness kit.
• Meets U.S. Department of Energy standards
Also available is Model 700TCI has an upper cabinet refrigerator with freezer storage drawers. Two distinct temperature zones ensure the freshest food and energy efficiency. This model is ENERGY STAR® qualified for energy efficiency.
For complete information on the many variations of Sub-Zero integrated 700 series refrigeration call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today:
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
Category: UAKC News