48″ Sub-Zero BIR with Internal Dispenser
Featured at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Among our favorites of the myriad choices among Sub-Zero refrigerators are the popular 42″ and 48″ Side-by-Side models with internal water and ice dispenser. They just makes so much sense. This configuration preserves the “look”, aesthetic, and clean lines of the non-dispenser genre, but offers the convenience of chilled water AND ice. Moreover, some Sub-Zero Built In Refrigerator (BIR) buyers have concerns with an external dispenser on a BIR with a custom wood panel. This internal dispenser model gives them the benefit of not having to worry about water being spilled on the front of a wood panel.
Sub-Zero offers this style in 42″ and 48″ with three different fronts. The BI-42SID/O and BI-48SID/O are designed to accept a custom wood panels either as an overlay, framed, or flush inset. The BI-42SID/S/TH and BI-48SID/S/TH are stainless models with tubular handles. The BI-42SID/S/PH and BI-48SID/S/PH are stainless models with pro handles.
• Internal ice and water dispenser.
• Dual refrigeration system ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency.
• Electronic microprocessor constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment.
• Air purification system reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas.
• Advanced water filtration system.
• Illuminated touch control panel.
• Bright interior lighting throughout, including storage drawer area.
• Adjustable door shelves, spill-proof glass refrigerator shelves, dairy compartment and wire freezer shelves.
• Soft-close crisper and deli drawers form a lower temperature zone ideal for produce and meats.
• Easy-access flip-up grille.
• Informational freshness cards.
• Max ice feature increases production for a 24-hour period.
*features from Sub-Zero
Call or visit the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today for the best selection and prices on the complete line of Sub-Zero.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City: