Sub-Zero 36″ French Door Built-In Refrigerator BI36-UFD
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center – Your Sub-Zero HQ in SouCal.
Sub-Zero has made 36″ over/under (bottom mount) refrigerator/freezers for many years. So, it's no surprise to see them add a 36″ French door refrigerator/freezer – a over/under refrigerator/freezer with split refrigerator doors. The French door models are a hot commodity these days, so a French door built-in refrigerator from Sub-Zero just makes sense. Not only are the two upper doors popular and stylish, but they provide a practical benefit of offering better refrigerator access where tight spaces don't allow for the swing out of a 36″ wide single refrigerator door. The new 36″ Sub-Zero model BI36-UFD is available in stainless steel with tubular (BI36-UFD/S/TH) or pro handles (BI36-UFD/S/PH) or as an overlay model (BI36-UFD/O).
• Dual refrigeration system ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency.
• Electronic microprocessor constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment.
• Air purification system reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas.
• Advanced water filtration system.
• Illuminated touch control panel.
• Bright interior lighting throughout, including storage drawer area.
• Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves, door shelves and dairy compartments.
• Soft-close crisper and deli drawers form a lower temperature zone ideal for produce and meats.
• Easy-access flip-up grille.
• Informational freshness cards.
• Full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer.
• Max ice feature increases production for a 24 hour period.
*FEATURES from Sub-Zero
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City: