Thermador Event at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Thermador will be hosting a delicious lunch and learn at:
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center – Studio City Showroom
Saturday, March 30th, 2013
Thermador will be cooking and demonstrating for attendees and discussing the new Thermador steam/convection oven, the exclusive Thermador Freedom induction cooktop, and the new Pro Grand® Thermador Range.
- The Pro Grand® Thermador Range is a range that will change the way real cooks cook. This Ultimate Culinary Center™ features seven cooking options:
- ExtraLow® simmering featuring our Star® Burners,
- 22,000 BTUs Power Burner
- Titanium Griddle with ProCoat™
- Titanium Grill with ProCoat™
- Large capacity Convection Oven
- Warming Drawer
- Industry Exclusive Steam & Convection Oven.
- Cooking Innovation & Performance
- The Thermador steam and convection oven can defrost, proof, bake slow cook, and yes it even steams.
- The Freedom induction cooktop is unique among all cooktops because it not only features the revolutionary induction technology, but it also allows the user to cook anywhere on the glass surface that they choose. Of course, induction means that it will cook with blazing speed while the cooktop stays cool – amazing!
The Pro Grand® Range, the Exclusive Steam and Convection oven, and the Thermador Freedom induction cooktop represent state-of-the-art technology, and deliver spectacular results.
A BSH (Thermador) representative will also talk a bit about the Thermador brand legacy and their promotional offer which allows customers to earn free appliances such as a dishwasher and a range hood when they purchase select Thermador products.
Many of the appliances at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center showrooms are hooked up live which gives the opportunity to demonstrate them for you. Join this Thermador Lunch and Learn on March 30th, at Studio City. Call or visit us today for expert advice in appliances and plumbing fixtures.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
Category: UAKC News