Wolf 48″ Rangetop
Available at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Wolf SRT48 – 48″ Sealed Burner Rangetops Configurable 5 Ways
Wolf's dual-stacked sealed gas burners on the new sealed burner rangetops take control to a new level. Two levels, really. The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat transfer at settings as high as 16,000 Btu; the lower-tier continuous flame handles low temperature simmering and melting. Wolf's exclusive infrared charbroiler, infrared griddle, and French Top allow buyers to configure this rangetop to suit their individual needs and preferences. Available in natural or LP gas.
This Wolf 48″ Rangetop can be purchased in 5 different configurations to suit the buyer. See the model numbers and descriptions below:
SRT486C – 6 Burner Rangetop with 16,000 Btu Infrared Charbroiler
SRT486G – 6 Burner Rangetop with 15,000 Btu Infrared Griddle
SRT484CG – 4 Burner Rangetop with 16,000 Btu Infrared Charbroiler and 15,000 Btu Infrared Griddle
SRT484DG – 4 Burner Rangetop with Double Griddle – 15,000 Btu (2)
SRT484F – 4 Burner Rangetop with 15,000 Btu French Top
The Wolf 48″ Rangetop SRT484F above offers home chefs the flexibility of a restaurant style French Top. A powerful burner at the center of the three concentric rings provides maximum heat at the center allowing the chef to control temperature simply by moving a pan away from the center. Multiple cooking vessels may be used at the same time.
• Stainless steel exterior finish with island trim included.
• Optional infrared charbroiler, infrared griddle, double griddle and French top configurations.
• Distinctive red control knobs—black knobs optional.
• Platinum bezels surround all knobs— chrome or brass bezels optional.
• Dual-stacked, sealed burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings.
• Melt feature on 9,200 Btu burner.
• Porcelain-coated cast iron continuous grates
*features from Wolf
For help in selecting the Wolf Rangetop that works best for you, consult the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today:
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
Category: UAKC News