Wolf Convection Steam Oven Model CSO24
Available Now at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
With a Convection Steam Oven you can prepare better tasting, more nutritious meals. You'll cook your favorite foods faster with better results. Wolf's new Convection Steam Oven Model CSO24 boasts the largest capacity in the industry and a whopping 12 different modes for precise control. Using a variety of steam, convection, and combination steam and convection options its hard to think of a dish that can't be prepared better in the Wolf Convection Steam Oven.
Wolf takes the guesswork out of cooking. Using the automatic mode, unique technology senses the amount, size, and shape of food. It monitors the time, temperature, and environment to deliver perfect results every time.
• Stainless steel with tubular handle.
• Can be installed in a standard or flushinset application.
• Stainless steel trim to match L series and E series ovens.
• Convection with twelve cooking modes: steam, reheat, auto steam bake, convection, convection humid, convection steam, Wolf gourmet, slow roast, recipes, my recipes, keep warm, descale and cleanse.
• Four-level rack guides with two adjustable oven racks.
• One perforated 173/4″ x 1″ x 15″ stainless steel pan.
• One solid 173/4″ x 1″ x 15″ stainless steel pan.
• Large viewing window and halogen interior lighting.
• Temperature probe.
• Water tank with lid.
• Recipes mode.
• Delayed start feature and descaling program.
• Agency certified for US and Canada.
*features taken from Wolf literature
To see the Wolf Convection Steam Oven CSO24 visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City: