Bertazzoni – Featured Appliance Brand
Francesco Bertazzoni founded the Bertazzoni company in 1882 to supply wood burning stoves to his home town of Guastalla in Northern Italy. His venture was a success and Bertazzoni soon came to be known all over Italy. The family built the first Bertazzoni factory in 1909, and made a major expansion in the 1920s.
The company continued to grow, and in in1981, fresh out of business school Paolo Bertazzoni joined the company. Soon after, with his sister Elisabetta, they set forth in a new direction using top Milan designers to take Bertazzoni from a utilitarian styled range line to a refined line of elegant Italian kitchen appliances.
With the addition of new factories in the 1990's, Bertazzoni products are now available throughout Italy and in 60 countries around the world. The brand is focused on serving the premium market segment with functional appliances that are also beautiful. At the 2012 KBIS (Kitchen and Bath International Show), Bertazonni's unique modular cooktop (below) was awarded KBIS best in class.
The Freestanding line of Bertazzoni cooking products is built as Professional Series, Master Series, Heritage Series, and Modular Series.
- The Professional Series of ranges is available in sizes of 24″, 30″, 36″, and 48″. All have one-piece stainless-steel tops, precision engineered electronic ignitiion burners, distinctive Bertazzoni easy controls, and a powerful, flexible, and accurate cooking performance. Customers can choose from the standard stainless steel finish, or a selection of classic Italian colors. Naturally, matching high performance vent hoods are available.
- Taking its inspiration from the Bertazzoni early wood burning stoves, the Heritage Series (above)has a timeless look of strength and durability. Available in 48, 36, and 30 inch versions and in three colors, all have bright chrome and stainless steel finishes. Matching hoods complete the classic look of this popular line.
- The Master Series of ranges have the look of a Professional range with large round knobs, a hefty towel bar handle, and a distinctive temperature dial on the front controls. Built with performance and reliability in mind, all models have a high-performance dual ring wok burner with precision controls allowing temperatures from a low simmer to high output. Heavy duty professional-style pan supports (grates) handle even the largest cookware.
- The unique Bertazzoni Modular Series (below) gives buyers a choice of cabinets, with or without drawers, to suit the kitchen. The 34-inch cooktop fits all Bertazzoni Modular Series cabinets. The wide-format 36-inch cooktop fits the 48-inch cabinet with drawers – also ideal for replacing an old 36-inch standard cooktop in any kitchen surface.
- The Professional Series ovens feature Bertazzoni's distinctive lever style knobs and intelligent controls. The matching Pro front control rangetops are available in 36″ 5 and 6 burner configurations as well as a 48″ griddle model. The drop in cooktops are available in 2 different 36″ 6 burner configurations and a 5 burner model.
- Bertazzoni's Designer Series built-ins include an oven line-up that is among the largest in its class, and an award winning line of cooktops that includes a 30″ induction cooktop, 2- 36″ induction cooktops, and 4 unique 36″ segmented cooktops available in various gas burner, wok burner, griddle, and induction configurations.
Prospective buyers can save by taking advantage of Bertazzoni's special promotion offering free ventilation with the purchase of select ranges or oven/cooktop combinations available today at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center. Click on the link below for details:
Free Bertazzoni Appliance Offer
Example: Purchase Bertazzoni range at left and get the Micro-Hood combination for free. Offer expires soon.
Call or visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center:
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
12025 Ventura Blvd. Ste B-105
Studio City, CA 91604
PH 877 696-2987
Comments are closed.