Prices so low they're absolutely SCARY!!!
- Samsung 28cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator only $2399. Save $800
- Viking 53″ UltraPremium Outdoor Grill only $3499. Save $1340.
- KitchenAid Tall-Tub Stainless Steel Dishwasher only $649. Save $350
- Whirlpool Duet Washer and Gas Dryer Set only $1899. Save $800
Now, we don't mean to spook you, but the special offers below are expiring on Oct. 31st.
Bosch $50 rebates Gas and Electric Cooktops – Expires 10/31/2012
Bosch $300 rebate Induction Cooktops – Expires 10/31/2012
This one is really Scary – Sub Zero and Wolf Price Increase 11/1/2012. Buy now and beat the price increase.
To add some fun to your Halloween here's a healthy Halloween treat recipe from TasteofHome.
Jack-o'-Lantern Oranges Recipe photo by Taste of Home
This is a great way to get the kids to eat nourishing fruit during the candy-laden Halloween season. They can even help cut up the apples and grapes with plastic knives and decide how they want their fancy orange to look!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 small navel oranges
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- Slivered almonds and whole cloves
Choose which side of each orange will be the jack-o'-lantern's face; cut a thin slice from the bottom of each so that it rests flat. Cut another small slice from the top. Spoon out pulp. Chop pulp and combine with apple and grapes; set aside.
Cut faces as desired; decorate with cloves and almonds. Spoon fruit mixture into jack-o'-lanterns. Yield: 8 servings.
Call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today: