Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Jenn-Air NOIR 30" Double Wall Oven with V2 Vertical Dual-Fan Convection System
Type: Double Wall Ovens
Height: 29 7/8""
Depth: 23 1/4""
Master the incredible. Beyond a veil of dark glass, the staggering power of V2 Vertical Dual-Fan Convection caresses every morsel with precise, even heat. With curated recipes and full-color doneness images, an intelligent culinary experience awaits your touch.
- Irresistible Interior - Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- 7-Inch Full Color LCD Display - Visually vibrant. This highly-interactive, full-color display is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and the JennAir(R) Culinary Center.
- Cinematic Lighting - Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Seamless Touches - Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Glide Rack - Smooth moves. Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Chef's Light - Food shown in its best light. This third halogen lamp shines above the door, front and center, further reducing shadows for clear illumination.
- Smooth Close Door - Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- V2 Vertical Dual-Fan Convection - Dual counter-rotating vertical fans work in tandem, helping you wield your cooking prowess with everything from mouthwatering fillets to irresistible roasts.
- JennAir(R) Culinary Center - With step-by-step support, savor the full culinary experience backed by customized algorithms, featuring full-color food photography, doneness levels, pan types and menu-specific tips. 1
- My Creations - Curate recipe presets at will. Bake for 30 minutes, broil for 4 and keep dishes warm until you're ready to dine-all without lifting a finger.
- No Preheat Baking - Bake on a single rack without the wait.
- Closed Door Broiling - Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat with outstanding ventilation means you can sear fearlessly. And without opening the door.
- Versatile Cooking Modes - Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method. Take the guesswork out of convection cooking with automatic temperature and time conversions. Get even more versatile: No Preheat mode lets you bake on a single rack without the wait. Doughrises quickly and evenly with Proofing mode, and the Keep Warm setting lets you serve your entire menu at the same time.
- Convection Tower - A touch of style in an unexpected place. Dual vertical fans work in tandem, helping you wield your cooking prowess with everything from mouthwatering fillets to irresistible roasts.
- 6,800-Watt Combined Convection Capacity [Digital Training Guide] - Uncompromising prowess.Two 3,400-watt convection elements combine to create powerful, even heat for dishes that make an impact.
- 3,400-Watt Convection Element - Power, controlled. Evenly bake breads and cook main dishes in a controlled environment powered by this 3,400-watt convection element.
- 2,800-Watt Hidden Bake Element - Unleash hidden power. This 2,800-watt bake element is concealed beneath the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element - Tap into high-watt, even heat designed to broil meats with this 4,000-watt element for savory, caramelized crust.
- 8-Pass Reflective Broil Element - Maximum coverage. Even heat distribution. Beneath a stainless steel broil plate, this element radiates heat back onto cookware and food.
- Keep Warm Option - Reward anticipation. Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Auto Convection Conversion - Bake with abandon. The oven automatically converts temperature and cook time to make any recipe a convection recipe.
- Auto Convection Modes - Savor taste that leaves you wanting more. Choose your food type, and temperature and airflow automatically adjust for baking, broiling or roasting.
- Manual Convection Modes - Select from presets like Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil to let the cooking method guide you.
- Rapid Preheat - Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- Proofing Option - Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, rapid rise.
- Control Lock - Control Lock prevents unintended use of the oven and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- Sabbath Mode - Select this function to bypass the oven's automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- Smart Integration - Use voice commands with an Alexa-enabled device or the Google Assistant. 2
- Remote Access 6 - Preheat. Check cooking status. Personalize settings. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your appliance from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices. 3 6 Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy info, visit jennair.com/connect.
- Cook on Command - Tailored cooking instructions, sent to your oven. Just use the app to scan frozen food barcode items. 4
- Connected Temperature Probe - Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. Readings of food's internal temperature, visible on the LCD screen or directly from the app. 5
- Alexa Enabled Device - Manage functions like setting and adjusting cooking times and temperatures or turning the oven off with simple voice commands using a compatible voice enabled device.
- Google Assistant Enabled Device - Manage functions like setting and adjusting cooking times and temperatures or turning the oven off with simple voice commands using a compatible voice enabled device.
- On-Demand Experts - Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email, or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir(R) appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your wall oven's best interest.
- Badasses at the Ready - Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir(R) appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few - We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
|Cutout Depth||24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||52-3/16 in|
|Cutout Width||28-1/2 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24-5/16 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26-3/8 in|
|Depth Excluding Doors||23.0 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45-7/16 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installable Under Cooktop||No|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Both|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth||19.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Height||18.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Width||25.0 in|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||3|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth||19.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Height||18.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Width||25.0 in|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||3|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Connectivity||Amazon Alexa, Android, Google Assistant, iOS, Nest, Siri|
|Works With||WiFi, App, Remote Access, Voice Controlled|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W Both|
|Convection Element Type||Dual-Fan|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
Jenn-Air manufactures luxury kitchen appliances known across the nation for innovative features, beautiful designs, and unparalleled performance. In 1961, the company invented its legendary downdraft cooktop, and ever since has remained an innovator in the home appliance industry.
The company’s wide range of cooking appliances includes ovens, cooktops, and cooking ranges as well as microwaves, range hoods, full-sized and specialty refrigerators, and freezers. Jenn-Air also produces dishwashers to help you maintain spotless dishes and cookware, and trash compactors to eliminate waste in your home.
Jenn-Air appliances offer innovative technology with elegant designs. The brand is known for its modern, streamlined aesthetic, offering exceptional luxury in every appliance. Jenn-Air appliances boast a wealth of features and capabilities you won’t find from other brands, providing the power you need to achieve amazing results in the kitchen. The company also offers exceptional customer support to help your appliances last for years to come. Thanks to a wide range of sizes, styles, and designs available, you’re guaranteed to find a Jenn-Air appliance that meets your needs.
For exceptional quality and innovative technology, consider Jenn-Air. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center boasts a great selection of Jenn-Air kitchen appliances, helping you find the perfect addition to your home. Be sure to browse our exceptional selection of luxury cooking appliances today.