Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
American Range ARR27WD
American Range 27" Villa Warming Drawer
Type: Warming Drawers (Electric)
Height: 20 1/2""
Width: 19 1/2""
27" Villa Series Stainless steel warming
drawer with Classic handle.
Whether you choose to combine any of our wall ovens, or ranges, or by itself, our convection warming drawer,
will astound you with the convenience of its powerful integrated design, outstanding performance and simple installation.
Design your American Range product using Our Custom colors.
RED BLUE YELLOW BLACK DARK GREY GREEN BROWN WHITE LIGHT GREY DARK BLUE
Sample colors shown above are available as an upgrade. many additional RAL colors are also available. Contact your dealer for more information
- 27-inch Door Handle Including End Caps & Stainless Steel Pull Bar
- Electronic controls hidden behind the front panel are kitchen-design friendly
- One-touch controls presets, adjustable drawer temperatures and on-times
- Easy-to-read digital display of time and temperature simplifies programming
- Automatic shut-off at end of cycle helps save energy
- Adjust, Add and Remove function keys make memory programming easy
- Sabbath mode for up to 84 hours of hands-free operation
- Four radiant heaters take the drawer from 70 degreesF to 140 degreesF in 4 minutes and to 190 degreesF in 9 minutes
- Heaters are easy to replace and unit continues to function, creating a "safe-landing-inch should one or more heaters fail during operation
- Two convection fans hold the drawer at a uniform temperature to +/- 1 degreesF accuracy
- Drawer capacity is proportional to product width, larger models have a larger drawer (30-inch and 36-inch only)
- Best quality Triple-Play cabinet slides keeps the drawer from wobbling, even when fully open
- Low sides on drawer make loading and unloading easy and clean-up a snap
- Integrated model available (IRWD) so you can use a custom matching drawer front and handle to blend in with your kitchen cabinets
|Product Name||ARR-27WD Warming Drawer|
|Product Type||Warming Drawer|
|Warming Surface Size||36"|
|Electronic Touch Control|
|Easy to Clean|
|Minimum Temperature||80°F (26.7°C)|
|Maximum Temperature||195°F (90.6°C)|
|Controls||Add/Remove Function Key|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Current Rating||15 A|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
American Range crafts kitchen appliances renowned for their durable designs and impressive quality. The company’s exceptional appliances include cooking ranges, cooktops, ovens, and warming drawers, as well as cooking appliance accessories.
American Range started as a custom commercial cooking equipment business in the early 1970s, and the company’s background in commercial products has inspired its consumerline. The company may offer residential products, but its appliances offer commercial-grade quality and power that can’t be beat. American Range’s line of cooktops and cooking ranges offer a host of specialty designs featuring grills, griddles, boilers, and rotisseries suited for a wide variety of recipes.
Commercial products may inspire American Range appliances, but its residential line offers a wide range of stylish and modern designs. The company’s appliances offer an exceptional combination of luxury and functionality, providing the power you need in a truly beautiful package. American Range appliances are also known for their endurance, withstanding the heavy wear and tear that comes from constant use. In fact, the company’s products are manufactured and tested according to restaurant specifications, ensuring they’ll last for years to come.
For home chefs, American Range appliances offer impressive power and impeccable quality in luxury designs. And thanks to a wide range of appliances, you’re bound to find the perfect American Range product for your kitchen.
No rebates currently available for this model.