Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Bronze on Midnight Blue 30
Type: Dual Fuel
Ilve is a company that believes in safety and quality. This belief has been demonstrated in all Ilve's products, made and admired for over 50 years. The wealth of experience gained during this period together with a specific know-how in gas and electric household cooking appliances has resulted in an advanced and safe technology mixed with a superior design and unique styling. Ilve products range follows the latest design and compliments the latest trends in furnishing, thanks to which they are simple to be used and which will enhance any type of interior decoration.
All products are manufactured according to International Standards and their quality is continuously controlled by world major Certification Institutes. Ilve products are certified to CE and CSA standards allowing them free entry to all Member Countries within the European Union, the United States and Canada. Presently Ilve distributes its products in more than 40 countries worldwide. Ilve's mission is to offer the widest choice of cooking appliances to meet any special kitchen requirements through the leadership in design and technical innovation. Ilve leads in quality, safety, design and equipment range and has confidence to maintain this lead in the future. Renowned for innovation and superior design, ILVE dual fuel ranges come in an array of colors and configurations limited only by your imagination. A host of options gives you the opportunity to custom design your own range.
- Defrost Function and Quick Start
- Defrosting of frozen food is accelerated by means of fan driven air circulation
- The advantage of defrosting at room temperature is that it does not alter the taste and appearance of the food
- Convection Oven
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly
- Preheating is generally unnecessary
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal
- Convection Bake
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes
- It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- Convection Broil
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking
- Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables
- And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese
- Upper Element
- Especially suitable for browning and to add the finishing touches of colour to different dishes
- We suggest this setting when browning lasagna, melting cheese toppings etc.
- Lower Element
- As the heat comes from the lower element, this setting is particularly suitable for pastry and cakes e.g. flans, pizzas, biscuits, fruit cakes etc.
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly
- Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- Heat-Insulated Door
- 3 special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low
- Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels
- All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving
- Class A for performance and consumption (according to European standards)
- The design solutions that characterize the ovens are now extended to the whole range
- This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption
- Electronic Ignition included in the knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up
- Semi Sealed Brass Burners
- Semi Sealed Burners allow for precise gas adjustment during installation while keeping spilled foods where they belong... on the cook top for easy cleaning.
- Multi-Gas Burners
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
- Enameled grilles
- Includes 1 triple ring burner, 2 big burners and 2 small burners
- Enameled removable burner caps for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cast iron grates
- Flame Failure Safety Device
- All gas burners are equipped with a Flame Failure Safety Device. If the flame is extinguished, the gas supply will turn off automatically.
- Warming Drawer
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
- Detail of the Rounded Top
- Besides giving a pleasant new appearance, it compensates the difference in depth between the kitchen units and the cooker, thus avoiding an impact between the two depths
- The following accessories must be installed at the factory. They cannot be ordered later.
- Nostalgic Handrail and Continuous Clean Oven Panels
|Semi-Sealed Burners||5 Burner|
|Body Color||Midnight Blue|
|Left Rear Burner BTU's||7,000|
|Right Rear BTU's||10,500|
|Center Rear BTU's|
|Center Triple Ring BTU's||15,500|
|Left Front BTU's||10,500|
|Right Front BTU's||7,000|
|Center Front BTU's|
|Fry top - BTU's||No|
|Fish Burner - BTU's||No|
|Coup De Feu - BTU's||No|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Designer Oven Handle||Yes|
|Stainless Back Guard||2 ?"|
|Digital Clock and Timer||Yes|
|Flame Failure Safety Device||Yes|
|Main Oven Capacity Cubic Feet||3.00|
|Second Oven Capacity Cubic Feet|
|Main Oven Temp. Range||75 - 525|
|Second Oven Temp. Range|
|Main Oven Power Watts||3,700|
|Second Oven Power Watts|
|Cast Iron Wok Ring||Yes|
|Continuous Clean Panels||Optional|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Removable Oven Door||Yes|
|Convection Bake & Broil||Yes|
|Dimensions Width||29 5/16|
|Height||35 13/16-36 3/16|
|Required Power||30 Amps.|
|Shipping Weight||330 lbs.|
Since 1952, ILVE has produced high quality appliances that look great in any kitchen environment. With a manufacturing facility located near historic Venice, Italy, ILVE offers a superior range of appliances inspired by traditional Italian craftsmanship.
ILVE’s line of kitchen appliances includes gas fuel ranges, dual fuel cooking ranges, and much more. Thanks to handmade designs crafted with exceptional attention to detail, ILVE appliances ensure you enjoy every moment spent in your kitchen while helping you create culinary masterpieces.
ILVE relies on exceptional research to spur technological innovation, providing a wealth of impressive features and functions in each of its appliances. But make no mistake, these appliances still offer the ease-of-use you need for convenient cooking. Furthermore, ILVE offers superior functions and slick designs in each creation. Best of all, ILVE appliances are almost completely customizable. With a wealth of models, sizes, and styles available, you’re bound to find the perfect ILVE appliance for your kitchen.
If handcrafted quality and customizable options are your priorities, consider investing in an ILVE cooking appliance. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a superior selection of the best ILVE appliances, helping you find the perfect new addition to your home. Be sure to browse our selection of great cooking appliances today.
No rebates currently available for this model.