Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Whirlpool Quiet Dishwasher with 3rd Rack
Type: Built In
- Load hard-to-fit utensils to free up more space for dishes below
- Keep your kitchen quiet during cleanup with a low sound level
- Adjusts up or down to fit taller items
- An American company in business since 1911
- Get the look you prefer with the towel bar or pocket handle option
- Skip scrubbing and pre-rinsing with the Boost Cycle
- Never forget to restart a cycle with the Cycle Interrupt Light Signal
- Easily start the dishwasher with the last cycle you picked
- See the status of your dishes with the Cycle Status Indicator
- Extend your dry time to elevate drying performance
- Presoak and wash in one cycle with the Extended Soak Cycle
- Skip hand-drying your dishes with Fan Drying Technology
- Resists fingerprints and smudges with an easy-to-clean finish
- Create the space you need for both large and small items
- Get clean, dry dishes with the Heated Dry Option
- Clean heavily soiled messes with the Heavy Cycle
- Help remove grease and grime with a high temperature wash
- Hybrid Tub with Dark Gray Interior helps mask food stains
- Clean normal amounts of food soil with the Normal cycle
- The Nylon Rack Coating ensures long-lasting use
- Help prevent water overfill with Overfill Detect
- Clean dishes faster with the Quick Wash Cycle
- Wash all of your dishes at once with Room for 14 Place Settings
- Sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria
- Sani Rinse Option eliminates 99.999% of bacteria
- Traps food soils and cleans the water between wash stages
|CEE Tier Rating||Tier I|
|Energy Star Qualified||No|
|Star K Certified||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Last Cycle Recall||Yes|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5|
|Built-In Water Softener||No|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selection||Boost; Extended Soak; Heavy; Normal; Quick Wash|
|Dishwasher Option Selections||Extended Dry; Heated Dry; Hi Temp Wash; Sani Rinse|
|Dispensers||Detergent and Rinse Aid|
|Drying System Type||Heating Element|
|Number of Place Settings||14|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Number of Wash Levels||5|
|Number of Washarms||3|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator||Optical Level Indicator|
|Sound Package||Quiet Pack™; Yes|
|True Hold Door||No|
|Tub Material||Plastic with Stainless Steel Door|
|Tub Style||Built-in Tall Tub 24in.|
|Wash System Type||Removable Filter|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24.5|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27.25|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||49.5|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Toe Panel Color||Black|
|Lower Rack Glides||Wheels|
|Lower Rack Cushion-Tip Tines||Yes|
|Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines||1 Fold Down|
|Lower Rack Style||Straight|
|Second Level Rack Adjustable||Yes|
|Second Level Rack Cushion-Tip Tines||Yes|
|Second Level Rack Extras||No|
|Second Level Rack Fold-Down Tines||1 Fold Down|
|Third Level Rack Adjustable||No|
|Third Level Rack Glides||Euro|
|Third Level Rack Removable||Yes|
|Third Level Rack Type||Culinary Rack|
|Silverware Basket Details|
|Silverware Basket Covers||Yes|
|Silverware Basket Location||Lower Rack - Right Side|
|Silverware Basket Type||Full Length Non Splittable|
Are you looking for advanced appliances that offer exceptional ease of use? If so, consider Whirlpool. The company is dedicated to advancing technology to the point of simplicity, providing great innovations for your home without complex or cumbersome designs.
Whirlpool’s kitchen appliances include cooking ranges, cooktops, and ovens as well as microwaves, range hoods, freezers, and refrigerators. The company also produces trash compactors, garbage disposals, and dishwashers. And for all your laundry needs, consider a Whirlpool washer or dryer.
Whirlpool appliances help you adjust to the challenges of everyday life with ease. While they offer simple controls and functions, they do not skimp on useful features. Your Whirlpool appliance comes with a range of unique capabilities that offer advanced performance when you need it, and simple features for when you need to complete basic tasks. The company is also dedicated to making your home environmentally friendly, and offers a range of ENERGY STAR qualified appliances. With a host of styles, sizes, and designs available for every product, you’re sure to find the perfect Whirlpool appliance for your home.
For advanced technology and impressive features in a simple package, consider Whirlpool. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center boasts an exceptional selection of Whrilpool appliances, helping you find the perfect new additions to your home. Be sure to browse our selection of cooking appliances and laundry appliances today.
- Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Dimension Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Owners Manual for this item.
- Click here to download the Cycle Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Installation Instruction for this item.
- Click here to download the Warranty for this item.
No rebates currently available for this model.