Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Sub Zero BI36UGOLH
Sub Zero BI-36UG Over-and-Under with Glass Door - Overlay Left Hinge
Type: Bottom Freezer Built In Refrigerator
Category: Built In RefrigeratorsDimensions
- Each built-in combination unit comes with separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer. Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other - providing optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
- Sub-Zero's built-in refrigeration models can be outfitted with stainless-steel panels or custom cabinetry panels, and may be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for a more integrated look. Handle and grille styles are also customizable. For full details on installation and design options, see the Sub-Zero Design Guide .
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's built-in refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air-purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes.
- This low-maintenance system reduces suspended particles and chemical pollutants and filters out chlorine taste and odors in water used for ice production. The filter lasts for 1 year or 750 gallons, and replacement is fast and easy.
- Evenly distributed interior lighting - powered by specially designed 40-watt appliance bulbs in the refrigerator and freezer - illuminates food on shelves and in storage drawers when unit doors are open.
- Framed glass shelves contain small spills, resulting in a cleaner, more inviting interior.
- Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and freshness.
- Different foods require different storage procedures. That's why, located inside each built-in refrigerator unit, specially designed freshness cards provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
- An automatic icemaker provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing purified ice production by up to 40 percent for a 24-hour period.
- Built-in over-and-under units feature easy-access refrigerator storage above a full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer containing two-tier wire baskets.
No dimensions/specification available for this product.
With over 70 years of innovation, Sub-Zero is an industry leader in terms of refrigeration technology.
Sub-Zero boasts that it is here to help you “preserve what matters,” and specializes in appliances that keep your food and beverages cold and perfectly preserved. The company manufactures a wide range of indoor refrigerators and outdoor refrigerators, as well as freezers and ice makers. Sub-Zero also manufactures a range of specialty refrigerators including wine coolers, beverage centers, refrigerated drawers and more.
Sub-Zero understands that food is a lot more than just food. Meals create community and bring people together. Sub-Zero’s refrigerators and freezers ensure that your ingredients stay as fresh as possible, helping you create truly memorable meals. For a versatile appliance, consider one of Sub-Zero’s freestanding refrigerators or freezers. Or for a more streamlined look in your cooking space, install a built-in model. Regardless of what you decide, Sub-Zero’s appliances come in a variety of sizes, styles, and designs, providing unprecedented luxury in a wide range of options.
For premium refrigeration in an impressive design, consider Sub-Zero. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center boasts a great range of Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers, providing the storage space your kitchen needs. Be sure to browse our selection of refrigeration appliances today.
- Click here to download the Advanced Design - Extended Height Grille for this item.
- Click here to download the BI-36UG Energy Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Built-In Use & Care Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the BI-36UG Quick Reference Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Built-In Installation Guide for this item.
- Sub Zero: Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Grand Kitchen Event
- Valid from 07/01/2018 - 12/31/2019
- Shop models included in this rebate. ⇒
- Download the rebate form. Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point