Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Bertazzoni 14' Built-in Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Type: Bottom Freezer Built In Refrigerator
Category: Built In RefrigeratorsDimensions
Capacity: 13.9 cu.ft.
The internal configuration of the Bertazzoni 30" bottom mount refrigerator is designed for maximum flexibility. The storage capacity is 11 cubic feet of refrigerator volume and 2.9 cubic feet of FlexMode. The FlexMode Refrigerator-Freezer allow to switch bottom compartment between freezer and refrigerator with one touch. Interior LED lighting on top and sides provide optimized interior illumination on all levels with minimal energy consumption. Integrated water filter connected to water line ensures regular production of ice cubes of customizable size.
With the included Professional Series handles set, this refrigerator complements beautifully any Bertazzoni Professional Series kitchen.
Products and packaging are 99% recyclable.
Automatic Custom Ice Maker
All Metal Construction
Bottom Mount Design
Left Swing Door
Lift & Swing Hinges
Stainless Steel Finish
True Flush Installation
White Aluminum Interior Finish
84 1/2" H x 25" D x 29 1/2" W
12 Years Parts - Sealed System
2 Years Parts & Labor
5 Years Labor - Sealed System
2 Freezer Drawers
115V, 60HZ, 5A
Beverage Cooler Program
Digital LED Display
Dual Variable Speed Compressors
Integrated Water Filter
Interior LED Lighting
Lateral Airflow System
Max Cool Fridge Program
Professional or Master Series Handle Kit
Super Ice Program
2 Full-Width Adjustable Glass Shelves
2 Soft-Close Metal Drawers
3 Adjustable Door Bins
- Height : 84 1/2 Inches
- Width : 29 1/2 Inches
- Depth : 25 Inches
For six generations, Bertazzoni Appliances has crafted quality kitchen appliances inspired by its rich Italian heritage. The company specializes in beautiful cooking ranges, with an appliance line that includes cooktops, wall ovens, range hoods, refrigerators, and kitchen accessories.
Bertazzoni also manufactures dishwashers, providing the same quality for cleaning as it does for cooking.
While the company has crafted kitchen equipment since the 19th century, it has always been at the forefront of kitchen appliance technology. In the 1950s, it was one of the first companies to switch from wood burning stoves to gas powered stoves, paving the way for its exceptional line of modern cooking ranges, ovens, and cooktops.
Bertazzoni products may be technologically advanced, but they still respect and honor the art of cooking. More importantly, they are crafted with exceptional quality that pays homage to the culinary history of Italy. Each appliance is made with exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail, ensuring that every piece functions perfectly. With exquisite modern designs available in a variety of styles, your Bertazzoni appliance is guaranteed to look great in the kitchen.
Bertazzoni’s company mantra is “To Cook Beautifully,” and with its impressive kitchen appliances you’ll be able to honor that mantra every day.
- Click here to download the 3120_REF30PIXL_Specifications Sheet.pdf - 0,49 MB for this item.
- Click here to download the 3155_REF30PIXL_Specifications Sheet.pdf - 0,49 MB for this item.
- Click here to download the 3179_Installation Manual REF36X & REF30X_ENG_FR.pdf - 11,88 MB for this item.
- Click here to download the 3156_Use & Care Manual - REF30 Built in_EN_FR.pdf - 13,67 MB for this item.
- Click here to download the 5955_Energy guide_REF30P.pdf - 0,21 MB for this item.
- Click here to download the 3122_REF30PIXL PROHK30PI drawing.pdf - 0,61 MB for this item.
- Click here to download the 5952_Energy guide_REF30P.pdf - 0,21 MB for this item.
- Click here to download the 3121_Use & Care Manual - REF30 Built in_EN_FR.pdf - 13,67 MB for this item.
- Click here to download the 3180_Installation Manual REF36X & REF30X_ENG_FR.pdf - 11,88 MB for this item.
- Click here to download the 3157_REF30PIXL MASHK30PI drawing.pdf - 0,61 MB for this item.
No rebates currently available for this model.