- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Freezers /
- Ice Makers /
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
U-Line Hnb115 / Hnp115 15" Nugget Ice Machine With Stainless Solid Finish, No (115 V/60 Hz Volts /60 Hz Hz)
|STAINLESS SOLID (UHNB115SS01B)|
|INTEGRATED SOLID (UHNB115IS01B)|
|INTEGRATED SOLID (UHNP115IS01B)|
|STAINLESS SOLID (UHNP115SS01B)|
Type: Ice Makers
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose(TM) feature allows you to select ice density
- Industry Leading: Produces up to 90 lb of ice per day
- Industry Leading: Stores 30 lb of ice
- Makes cylindrical compressed ice bits approx. 3 4" L x 1 2" H
- Eco friendly - most efficient type of specialty ice
- Digital touch pad control
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Bright white LED lighting
- White interior
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Easiest nugget ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- Integrated model requires 3 4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- 4 adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model recommended if a gravity drain is not accessible
|Amps: Running (115 v)||3.0 A|
|Capacity Ice||30 lb|
|Dimensions: Product Depth||22 15/16" (583mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Height||34 1/8" (867mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Width||14 15/16" (379mm)|
|Ice Production||90 lb|
|Ice Type||Nugget Ice|
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)||Yes|
|Shipping Depth||28.5" (724mm)|
|Shipping Height||36" (914mm)|
|Shipping Weight||106 lbs (48 kg)|
|Shipping Width||17.13" (435mm)|
Since 1962, U-Line has been a market leader when it comes to the production of high quality under counter appliances. The manufacturer makes innovative use of storage under counters, providing you with more space on top for food preparation and appliance storage. U-Line’s product line features a range of specialty refrigerators including compact refrigerators, refrigerated drawers, and wine coolers as well as ice makers.
U-Line appliances are ideal for small kitchens, college dorms, and kitchenettes. They also work well as additional storage for professional kitchens and bars as well as homes. American by design, all U-Line products are created assembled in Wisconsin. Moreover, U-Line appliances offer sleek, modern finishes that make them perfectly at home in almost any setting. U-Line’s offerings work perfectly indoors in your kitchen or outside as part of your patio our outdoor living space. With a variety of sizes, designs, and styles available, you’re bound to find the perfect U-Line appliance for your home.
If you want to save space without sacrificing quality or functionality, consider U-Line. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a great selection of U-Line appliances, providing the perfect compact solutions to your home appliance needs. Be sure to browse our selection of refrigeration appliances today.
- Click here to download the Current Product Warranty for this item.
- Click here to download the User Guide & Service Manual for this item.
- Click here to download the Quick Start Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Spec Sheet for this item.
- Click here to download the Expanded View of Parts for this item.
No rebates currently available for this model.