Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
U-Line 24" Refrigerator With Stainless Solid Finish and Field Reversible Door Swing (115 V/60 Hz Volts /60 Hz Hz)
|Stainless Solid (U3024RS00B)|
|Integrated Solid (U3018RINT00B)|
|Stainless Solid (U3018RS00B)|
|Integrated Solid (U3024RINT00B)|
Category: Specialty RefrigeratorsDimensions
Height: 33 11/16"
Width: 23 5/8"
Depth: 23 7/16"
Capacity: 4.9 cu.ft.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting
- Three full-extension Slide & Secure Bins
- The lower bin is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- U-Select(R) Control with digital OLED display
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Temperature range: 34(degree)F to 70(degree)F
- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 100 bottles (12 oz) or 141 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Articulating door hinges
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)||1.2 A|
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)||4.9 cu ft|
|Dimensions: Product Depth||23 7/16" (595mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Height||33 11/16" (856mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Width||23 5/8" (600mm)|
|ENERGY STAR||Tier 3|
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year||240 kWh|
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)||Yes|
|Shipping Depth||28.63" (727 mm)|
|Shipping Height||36" (914 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||147 lb (67 Kg)|
|Shipping Width||26.5" (673 mm)|
|Temperature Range||34°F to 70°F|
Since 1962, U-Line has been a market leader when it comes to the production of high quality under counter appliances. The manufacturer makes innovative use of storage under counters, providing you with more space on top for food preparation and appliance storage. U-Line’s product line features a range of specialty refrigerators including compact refrigerators, refrigerated drawers, and wine coolers as well as ice makers.
U-Line appliances are ideal for small kitchens, college dorms, and kitchenettes. They also work well as additional storage for professional kitchens and bars as well as homes. American by design, all U-Line products are created assembled in Wisconsin. Moreover, U-Line appliances offer sleek, modern finishes that make them perfectly at home in almost any setting. U-Line’s offerings work perfectly indoors in your kitchen or outside as part of your patio our outdoor living space. With a variety of sizes, designs, and styles available, you’re bound to find the perfect U-Line appliance for your home.
If you want to save space without sacrificing quality or functionality, consider U-Line. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a great selection of U-Line appliances, providing the perfect compact solutions to your home appliance needs. Be sure to browse our selection of refrigeration appliances today.
- Click here to download the Compliance for this item.
- Click here to download the User Guide & Service Manual for this item.
- Click here to download the Quick Start Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Current Product Warranty for this item.
- Click here to download the Energuide (Canada) for this item.
- Click here to download the Spec Sheet for this item.
- Click here to download the Energy Guide (US) for this item.
No rebates currently available for this model.