Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
U-Line Hre124 24" Refrigerator With White Solid Finish (115 V/60 Hz Volts /60 Hz Hz)
|WHITE SOLID (UHRE124WS81A)|
|BLACK SOLID (UHRE124BS81A)|
|INTEGRATED FRAME (UHRE124IG81A)|
|INTEGRATED SOLID (UHRE124IS81A)|
|STAINLESS FRAME (UHRE124SG81A)|
|STAINLESS SOLID (UHRE124SS81A)|
Category: Specialty RefrigeratorsDimensions
Capacity: 5.7 cu.ft.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Extended lower interior maximizes storage options
- Black interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Stainless steel full-wrap door and handle (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (black, white, and integrated models)
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves
- One slide-out black metal shelf
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34(degree)F to 60(degree)F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.7 cu ft holds up to 123 bottles (12 oz) or 185 cans (12 oz)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)||1.2 A|
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)||5.7 cu ft|
|Dimensions: Product Depth||22 1/2" (572mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Height||34 1/8" (867mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Width||23 15/16" (608mm)|
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year||310 kWh|
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)||Yes|
|Shipping Depth||28.63" (727mm)|
|Shipping Height||36" (914mm)|
|Shipping Weight||123 lb (55.8 kg)|
|Shipping Width||26.5" (673mm)|
|Temperature Range||34°F to 60°F|
Since 1962, U-Line has been a market leader when it comes to the production of high quality under counter appliances. The manufacturer makes innovative use of storage under counters, providing you with more space on top for food preparation and appliance storage. U-Line’s product line features a range of specialty refrigerators including compact refrigerators, refrigerated drawers, and wine coolers as well as ice makers.
U-Line appliances are ideal for small kitchens, college dorms, and kitchenettes. They also work well as additional storage for professional kitchens and bars as well as homes. American by design, all U-Line products are created assembled in Wisconsin. Moreover, U-Line appliances offer sleek, modern finishes that make them perfectly at home in almost any setting. U-Line’s offerings work perfectly indoors in your kitchen or outside as part of your patio our outdoor living space. With a variety of sizes, designs, and styles available, you’re bound to find the perfect U-Line appliance for your home.
If you want to save space without sacrificing quality or functionality, consider U-Line. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a great selection of U-Line appliances, providing the perfect compact solutions to your home appliance needs. Be sure to browse our selection of refrigeration appliances today.
- Click here to download the Compliance for this item.
- Click here to download the Quick Start Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Energuide (Canada) for this item.
- Click here to download the Energy Guide (US) for this item.
- Click here to download the User Guide & Service Manual for this item.
- Click here to download the Current Product Warranty for this item.
- Click here to download the Spec Sheet for this item.