Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
U-Line 24" Wine Captain ® Model Integrated Solid Field Reversible Door
Type: Wine Coolers
Category: Specialty RefrigeratorsDimensions
Capacity: 5.2 cu.ft.
- Volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 48 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 38(degree)F - 65(degree)F
- Passive cooling system
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three-quarter extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with additional accessory kit
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, or Black
- Digital cooling system offers a temperature range from 38(degree)F - 65(degree)F.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit (this accessory is available to purchase separately).
|Amps: Running (115 v)||1.2|
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)||5.3|
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)||48|
|Control Type||Digital Touch Pad|
|Dimensions: Product Depth||23-1/4" / 591 mm|
|Dimensions: Product Height||34-1/8" / 867 mm|
|Dimensions: Product Width||24" / 610 mm|
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year||250 kWh|
|Product Weight: Max||123 lbs|
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)||Yes|
|Door Swing||Field reversible|
Since 1962, U-Line has been a market leader when it comes to the production of high quality under counter appliances. The manufacturer makes innovative use of storage under counters, providing you with more space on top for food preparation and appliance storage. U-Line’s product line features a range of specialty refrigerators including compact refrigerators, refrigerated drawers, and wine coolers as well as ice makers.
U-Line appliances are ideal for small kitchens, college dorms, and kitchenettes. They also work well as additional storage for professional kitchens and bars as well as homes. American by design, all U-Line products are created assembled in Wisconsin. Moreover, U-Line appliances offer sleek, modern finishes that make them perfectly at home in almost any setting. U-Line’s offerings work perfectly indoors in your kitchen or outside as part of your patio our outdoor living space. With a variety of sizes, designs, and styles available, you’re bound to find the perfect U-Line appliance for your home.
If you want to save space without sacrificing quality or functionality, consider U-Line. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a great selection of U-Line appliances, providing the perfect compact solutions to your home appliance needs. Be sure to browse our selection of refrigeration appliances today.
No rebates currently available for this model.