Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
U-Line 24" Dual-zone Wine Refrigerator With Stainless Frame Finish and Right-hand Hinge Door Swing (115 V/60 Hz Volts /60 Hz Hz)
|Stainless Frame (U3024ZWCS13B)|
|Stainless Frame (U1024WCS00B)|
|Black Frame (U1224WCB00B)|
|Integrated Frame (U1224WCINT00B)|
|Integrated Solid (U1224WCINT60B)|
|Stainless Frame (U1224WCS00B)|
|Stainless Frame (U1224WCS13B)|
|Integrated Frame (U2224ZWCINT00B)|
|Integrated Solid (U2224ZWCINT60B)|
|Stainless Frame (U2224ZWCS00B)|
|Stainless Frame (U2224ZWCS13B)|
|Stainless Frame (U2224ZWCS15B)|
|Integrated Solid (U3024ZWCINT60B)|
|Stainless Frame (U3024ZWCS00B)|
|Stainless Frame (U3024ZWCS15B)|
Type: Wine Coolers
Category: Specialty RefrigeratorsDimensions
Height: 33 11/16"
Width: 23 5/8"
Depth: 23 7/16"
Capacity: 4.7 cu.ft.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting and can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, triple thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the third and sixth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- Full-extension black coated wine racks
- U-Select(R) Control with digital OLED display
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Temperature range: 38(degree)F to 65(degree)F
- Volume of 4.7 cu ft holds up to 43 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Articulating door hinges
- Lock models must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)||1.2 A|
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)||4.7 cu ft|
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)||43|
|Dimensions: Product Depth||23 7/16" (595mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Height||33 11/16" (856mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Width||23 5/8" (600mm)|
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)||Yes|
|Shipping Depth||28.63" (727 mm)|
|Shipping Height||36" (914 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||143 lb (65 Kg)|
|Shipping Width||25.68" (652 mm)|
|Temperature Range||38°F to 65°F|
Since 1962, U-Line has been a market leader when it comes to the production of high quality under counter appliances. The manufacturer makes innovative use of storage under counters, providing you with more space on top for food preparation and appliance storage. U-Line’s product line features a range of specialty refrigerators including compact refrigerators, refrigerated drawers, and wine coolers as well as ice makers.
U-Line appliances are ideal for small kitchens, college dorms, and kitchenettes. They also work well as additional storage for professional kitchens and bars as well as homes. American by design, all U-Line products are created assembled in Wisconsin. Moreover, U-Line appliances offer sleek, modern finishes that make them perfectly at home in almost any setting. U-Line’s offerings work perfectly indoors in your kitchen or outside as part of your patio our outdoor living space. With a variety of sizes, designs, and styles available, you’re bound to find the perfect U-Line appliance for your home.
If you want to save space without sacrificing quality or functionality, consider U-Line. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a great selection of U-Line appliances, providing the perfect compact solutions to your home appliance needs. Be sure to browse our selection of refrigeration appliances today.
- Click here to download the Energuide (Canada) for this item.
- Click here to download the Quick Start Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the User Guide & Service Manual for this item.
- Click here to download the Spec Sheet for this item.
- Click here to download the Compliance for this item.
- Click here to download the Current Product Warranty for this item.