The Ultimate Pro Style Built in Refrigerator
Sub-Zero 648PRO and Sub-Zero 648PROG Pro Style Refrigerator
The pinnacle of gift giving for kitchen appliances just might be the grandaddy of built-in refrigerators, Sub-Zero. And at the tip top of Sub-Zero's built-in refrigerator are the grand PRO and PROG (G means glass door) models. What a celebration you'll have with one of these as the star of your kitchen!
Read all about Sub-Zero and click the link below to check out all the holiday specials at Universal Appliance and Kitchen (UAKC).
One look at this magnificent refrigerator, and there will be no doubt that you've entered the domain of the serious pro. The Sub-Zero 648PRO and and 648PROG with glass door are Sub-Zero's with attitude. But Sub-Zero backs up the beefy professional look, with performance as well.
Of course, the 648PRO and 648PROG have Sub-Zero's famous dual refrigeration with two compressors. AND SubZero includes three evaporators to keep foods fresher longer and prevent odor transfer. Sub-Zero doesn't stop there, however. The 648PRO and 648PROG have sophisticated technology to accompany all this power. On the inside, the microprocessor and interior control panel have up-front touch controls. On the outside, the exterior temperature display has easy-to-read digital readouts.
You'll want to see this beauty for yourself so call today to schedule a visit at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center where a professional appliance expert will guide you through one of the finest appliance showrooms in Southern California.
(L) Sub-Zero 648PRO (R) Sub-Zero 648PROG
Other Features of the Sub-Zero 648PRO and Sub-Zero 648PROG:
• Handles coordinate with Wolf ranges.
• Stainless steel interior and exterior.
• Dual refrigeration system with two compressors and three evaporators keeps food fresher longer.
• Microprocessor and interior touch control panel with exterior digital temperature display.
• Ceiling lighting in both upper cabinets with LED side lighting in refrigerator.
• Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves.
• Slide-out stainless steel bins fit neatly
under refrigerator glass shelves.
• Touch-and-glide crisper drawer with tight- sealing clear cover.
• Interior drawer dividers can be used in either refrigerator drawer.
• Precision-built auto-close door hinges.
• Easy-access flip-up grille.
• Automatic ice maker with advanced water filtration system.
For all your appliance and plumbing fixture needs this holiday, contact the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center :
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City: