1. Regular orders may be canceled within 48 hours of placing the order if not already shipped. Any order canceled after 48 hours, will be a subject to a 25% restocking fee. To cancel the order, please call us at (800) 387-2011. Please Note: e-mail cancellations will not be accepted.
2. Once an item or an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a regular return.
3. Special order items are non-cancelable.
1. Returns or Exchanges can be made within 15 days from the day you receive your merchandise. Returned or Exchanged product may be a subject to a 25% restocking fee.
2. Customer will be responsible for freight charges and other applicable fees.
3. To receive a refund, please make sure of the following:
• All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition
• All merchandise must be free from scratches and/or defects
• All merchandise cannot have been installed
• You must have the original packaging for the merchandise
• There cannot be any writing or labels on the packaging for the merchandise
• Packages must be sent back via FedEx, UPS or Motor Freight
4. Prior to returning the merchandise, customers need to e-mail or call us for
Return Authorization number. Any returns without a Return Authorization number will not be accepted.
5. All returns with valid RMA must be shipped to the following address:
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
14600 Arminta Street
Panorama City, CA 91402
Special Order Returns:
1. Special order items cannot be canceled or returned.
2. Special order merchandise is considered to be the one that has color and trim options other than stainless steel. Most of the hi-end appliances are non-stocking merchandise and have to be built and ordered specially to fulfill your order; therefore it's considered to be special order merchandise. Please call us at (800) 387-2011 if you are uncertain about any part of this return policy or if you have unanswered questions before you place an order.
3. Please note that special order merchandise usually take longer to receive.
1. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note: we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
2. We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 15-25 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. If you paid by check please allow an additional 15 days for delivery of check via USPS.
All merchandise is inspected, checked, and packaged by the manufacturer prior to release to the shipping company. But in spite of our best efforts, shipping damage can and does sometimes occur. Here's what to do before signing for delivery:
• Before signing the delivery receipt, make sure you have received all the items specified on the delivery receipt. If anything is missing from the shipment, note this on the delivery receipt and have the delivery person sign your copy
• Always note any external damage to cartons on the delivery receipt and have the delivery person sign your copy
• We highly recommend that you unpack each carton in the delivery person's presence and carefully inspect each item. Note any damage on the delivery receipt and have the delivery person sign your copy. Contact the shipping company immediately to file a claim
• If you discover concealed damage after the delivery person has left, immediately call the shipping company and request inspection. Keep all packing materials and contents in the same condition as when the damage was discovered
• It is a good idea to take pictures immediately after discovering concealed damage in order to support your claim
• If the merchandise delivered appears to be damaged beyond repair, please refuse the shipment and write on the shipping documents exactly why you refused the delivery. Make sure you get a delivery receipt from the delivery person with your remarks written on it. This will permit us to obtain a new unit from the factory and have the shipping company handle the problem they caused
• If the merchandise refused, you must notify Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center immediately. The damaged and refused merchandise will be replaced and all associated shipping charges will be paid by Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.