Unique Downdraft Choices from Gaggenau
Luxury Appliances from a centuries old expert
Premium Downdraft Ventilation at UAKC
The Gaggenau company was established in 1683 as a hammer mill to make nails and other household goods. The iron ore deposits in the Murgtal Valley at the foot of the Black Forest were used to open up new sources of income for the impoverished farmers, thus laying the foundation for the success of the brand.
Ever since 1683, Gaggenau standards have led to outstanding performance that exceeds even the highest expectations regarding design and architecture. The ventilation 400 series boasts a variety of design options and allows the focus to remain on what matters most in the kitchen – producing meals that are sure to impress. Its quiet and efficient technology is combined with a sculptural design. With superior technology, aesthetic perfection, and high-quality materials the ventilation 400 series incorporates what Gaggenau has always stood for: design quality, tradition and system excellence.
The VL 414 downdraft ventilation appliance is ideal for large kitchens and kitchen islands. It quietly and effectively extracts vapors and odors directly from where they arise. You decide whether to mount it flush or raised.
- Extendable table ventilation, when not in use can be completely lowered into the worktop
- Can be combined perfectly with other Vario appliances of the 400 series
- Dimmable, warm white flush LED light for ideal illumination of the whole cooktop
- Precision crafting of 3 mm stainless steel
- For surface mounting with a visible edge or for flush mounting
- Motorless, can be combined with Gaggenau BLDC remote fan units
- 3 electronically controlled power levels.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Run-on function, 6 min.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Cartridge-type filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Warm white flush LED light (3600 K), continuously dimmable.
- Lamp output 4 x 20 W.
- Illuminance 200 lx.
Vario control knob for use with VL 414 downdraft
The control knob defines our attitude towards design perfectly: usability and good looks always go hand-in-hand. Solid materials, a high-precision finish and an unrivaled feel turn a simple control knob for the downdraft ventilation system into a design object.
Comments are closed.