Memorial Day Appliance Sale at UAKC
Memorial Day Sale on Appliances
Can You Save Money on Appliances During Memorial Day?
Friends often ask me if they can really save money by buying appliances during sale events. The answer is yes, sometimes. First, assess your situation.
Do you need new appliances?
- Will you be remodeling in the next year or so?
- Do you have appliances that are nearing the end of their normal lifecycle?
- Do you have a strong desire for a new appliance that you'd like to treat yourself to?
- Have you had a run of service calls on one or more appliances?
- Are your old appliances energy hogs? Could you justify all or part of the new appliance costs on energy savings?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then you should definitely consider a visit or a call to Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center during the big 2016 Memorial Day Sale period. Here's why:
Appliance manufacturers choose to accumulate their promotional dollars, and use them two or three times a year, to get the most impact out of their funds. Memorial Day is one of those times. As a result, during this sale period, you can save money on many appliances by taking advantage of these short term offers, that you won't find during the rest of the year.
The team at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center for the best advice on major appliances, and decorative plumbing fixtures.
Comments are closed.