New DCS Professional Style Handles and Knobs
Choose Your Style at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Considering the fact DCS helped pioneer restaurant grade appliances for the home, it’s quite interesting that the new line of DCS appliances is styled to have a more “professional-grade” aesthetic. Though the new line has round handles, DCS has continued with the square handles, too. DCS has also added a kickplate to the ranges, as well as illuminated range and oven knobs.
Home chefs are sure to love the new Sealed Dual Flow burners on ranges and cooktops with more precise control. The 19,000 Btu infrared oven broiler does an amazing job of searing. Optional griddles on ranges and cooktops are 1/4″ Stainless Steel, and are thermostatically controlled for even temperatures. There’s much more, so we’ve listed the features of one of the most popular ranges below:
- 36″ Professional Style Dual Fuel DCS Range with Griddle
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Designed to meet the demands of the world’s finest chefs.
- Large, 4,000 watt, self-cleaning convection oven.
- Full Extension Telescopic Racking System for easy accessibility.
- Patented Dual Flow Burners™ simmer as low as 140° and up to 17,500 BTUs.
- Comes with an 18,000 BTU Griddle.
- Also available with square handle.
For more information on DCS be sure to call or visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center, your headquarters for major appliances and plumbing fixtures.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM