See Sub-Zero Group Appliances at UAKC
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center congratulates Sub-Zero on its 70th Anniversary. Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf cooking appliances are an integral part of the product offering at UAKC, and they're a real favorite of our designers and customers.
Here are just a few highlights and interesting facts about Sub-Zero over the years:
- The company was founded in Madison, Wisc. where it is still based today.
- It's a third generation, family-owned company, currently led by Jim Bakke, the grandson of the founder.
- Starting with a freezer, the brand is famous for creating and developing the built-in refrigerator category.
Sub-Zero has many industry firsts including the ground-breaking introduction of:
- Dual compressor refrigerators in 1955.
- Integrated refrigerators with built-in drawer units in 1995.
- In 2005, Sub-Zero introduced Wolf cooking appliances for the home.
Today, Sub-Zero is a leader in luxury appliance products in the U.S. Over the last two years Sub-Zero has introduced new advanced industry-leading products in each product category. More than a refresh of existing products, the new Sub-Zero and Wolf products are state-of-the art appliances that continue their legacy of innovation, yet are undeniably connected to the classic Sub-Zero and Wolf heritage.
Check out the lineup by clicking on the links below:
Call or visit one of the two Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center showrooms today to see the new Sub-Zero and Wolf as well as other major appliances and plumbing fixtures.