Sub-Zero Wine Storage
Sub-Zero 27″ Wine Column 427G
Best selection and price at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Everyone knows that Sub-Zero is THE expert and leader when it comes to built-in refrigerators, but they also have a reputation in the area of wine storage. Read below what they say about the Enemies Of Wine and how their 27″ wine storage Model 427G unit keeps your wine safe and ready for your enjoyment. Of course, Sub-Zero has a wide variety of wine storage units in a variety of sizes and styles. So be sure to visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center for help in getting just the right wine storage solution for your specific needs.
ENEMIES OF WINE
- Heat – Two independent storage zones can be set in a range of 39°F to 65°F with one-degree digital accuracy.
- Light – UV resistant bronze tinted glass shields wines from harmful rays.
- Humidity – Dual evaporators, one for each storage zone, maintain steady, moderatehumidity.
- Vibration – Sub-Zero’s quiet compressor lets wines rest undisturbed. Shelves glide out smoothly, providing access without agitating the wine.
Better wine storage conditions for the bottle ultimately means better enjoyment in the glass. Model 427G has a wine storage capacity of 132 (750 ml) bottles. Two independent storage zones maintain the temperature and humidity that wine— and wine lovers—require. The integrated design allows the unit to merge seamlessly into the décor, with no visible hinges or grilles.
• Custom front panels and hardware allow for infinite design options.
• Integrated design allows for dual installation with integrated unit.
• Full-size wine storage with individual temperature control of two separate compartments.
• Maintains ideal storing and serving temperature for all wines, humidity and UV protection.
• Temperature zones range from 39°F to 65°F
• Full-view, UV-resistant glass door—high altitude glass available.
• Illuminated touch control panel.
• Discreet interior lighting.
• Wine shelves accommodate 750 ml bottles, half-bottles and magnums.
• Roller-glide wine shelves with natural cherrywood facing have three-quarter extension for easy access.
• Illuminated display shelf for prized bottles of wine.
• Can be connected to home security system.
• Star-K compliant with installation of a harness kit.
To review the complete selection of Sub-Zero wine storage units call or visit the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Comments are closed.