Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
48" Sealed Burner Rangetops - LP - 6 Burners Griddle
|Stainless Steel Liquid Propane (SRT486GLP)|
|Stainless Steel (SRT486G)|
There's good reason why professional chefs choose gas cooking; control. The patented, dual-stacked sealed gas burners of our Sealed Burner Rangetop take control to a new level. Two levels, really. The upper-tier ports deliver maximum heat transfer at higher settings; the lower-tier continuous flame ably handles the subtleties of simmering and melting.
Classical Stainless Steel Exterior Finish
Red Control Knobs w/ Platinum Bezels
8 1/2" H x 24 1/4" D x 47 7/8" W
2 Year Parts and Labor
5 Year Parts-Gas Burners, Electric Elements
1-9,200 BTU Dual Stacked Burner w/ 325 BTU Simmer
15,000 BTU Infrared Griddle
5-15,000 BTU Dual Stacked Burners w/950 BTU Simmer
6 Sealed Gas Burners
Cast Iron Porcelain Top Grates
Simmer & Auto Reignition At All Settings
LP Gas Rangetop
Optional-High Altitude Conversion Kit
Optional-5", 10", 20" Classic Stainless Risers
Optional-Black Control Knobs
Optional-Chrome or Brass Bevels
Optional-Hardware Cutting Board
Optional-Porcelain Cast 2-Burner S-Grate
Optional-Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Wok Grate
- Height : 8 1/2 Inches
- Width : 47 7/8 Inches
- Depth : 24 1/4 Inches
Do you want premium appliances with professional cooking power? If so, you need to consider Wolf appliances.
Wolf manufactures a variety of cooking appliances including cooking ranges, cooktops, and ovens as well as microwaves and range hoods. The company also manufactures outdoor living appliances like barbeque grills and side burners as well as specialty items like warming drawers.
Wolf began by producing professional, catering-quality appliances for hotels and restaurants, and has perfected the art of cooking with its premium line of modern kitchen appliances. Wolf appliances bring the power of a professional kitchen to your home, helping you achieve impressive results with every recipe. Moreover, the company’s appliances are as reliable as they are attractive. Wolf appliances not only look great, but they work great too. You’ll be impressed by the power and temperature control on Wolf cooking ranges and barbeque grills, and be even more impressed by the precise cooking power of its ovens. With a variety of styles, sizes, and designs available for every appliance, you’re sure to find the perfect Wolf product for your home.
For professional-grade appliances with premium designs, be sure to consider Wolf. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a great selection of Wolf appliances, helping you find the perfect new selections for your home. Be sure to shop our wide variety of cooking appliances and outdoor living appliances today.
- Click here to download the SRTRangetops UCG for this item.
- Click here to download the Wolf Design Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the SRTRangetop IG for this item.
- Click here to download the Sealed Rangetop Placard for this item.
- Click here to download the SRT486G Quick Reference Guide for this item.
- Wolf: Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Grand Kitchen Event
- Valid from 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2022
- Shop models included in this rebate. ⇒
- Download the rebate form. Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point