Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Stainless Steel AGA Mercury Induction Range AGA Ranges
|Stainless Steel (AMC48INSS)|
|Gloss Black (AMC48INBLK)|
|Matte Black (AMC48INMBL)|
Type: Induction Ranges
- Produces more evenly browned baked goods, eliminating the need for turning food or rotating pans.
- Provides complete coverage with adjustable heights and an extendable gliding tray spacious enough to cook six 6-oz steaks at once
- Over 6 cubic feet of oven space among 3 separate ovens maximize space and reduce energy consumption
- One extra-large 7-Mode Multi-Function Oven (left oven) tailored to your cooking needs
- A second extra-large true European convection oven (right oven)
- Glide out broiler system
- The induction cooktop makes use of 90% of the available heat compared to just 55% with that of a gas burner
- Each zone offers a boost in power
- Residual heat indicator
- Automatic heat-up per zone
- 9 power settings giving instant response
- Low temperature and simmer setting
- Overheat detection
- Convection Broiling
- Fan Assist Bake
- Base Heat
- Delivers precise power to each burner and oven with stereo-like grace
- Spacious storage drawer with rubber mat to protect and store your cookware
- 5 Induction elements
- 6 cu. ft. Capacity
- EasyClean Technology
- Child safety lock
- Width: 47 9/16 Inch
- Depth: 28 7/16 Inch
- Height: 36 1/8 Inch
- Set 1 QTY: 3
- Set 1 Output: 3000
- Set 2 QTY: 1
- Set 2 Output: 2200
- Set 3 QTY: 1
- Set 3 Output: 3700
No dimensions/specification available for this product.
Since 1929, AGA has produced luxury kitchen appliances known for their exceptional quality, iconic designs, and technological innovations. AGA ovens, ranges, stoves, refrigerators, and dishwashers feature modern technology while harkening back to the company’s classic designs.
AGA is best known for its cast-iron cooking ranges, which utilize a classic design to provide controlled heat for cooking while maximizing flavor. The patented burner found in all AGA cooking ranges and ovens provides strong and steady heat guaranteed to cook your meals to perfection. When you cook in an AGA oven, you know your dish will turn out incredible. The company brings the same high level of quality to its refrigerators, dishwashers, range hoods, and cookware, providing great products that live up to their luxurious reputation.
AGA built its reputation on its impressive gas ovens and cooking ranges, though the company also offers high-quality electric models.
AGA appliances come in a host of styles, colors, and designs that provide the perfect fit for any home chef. From cast-iron ranges to elegant refrigerators, AGA appliances boast plenty of style to help you unleash your inner-chef. Each one of the company’s appliances perfectly marries classic designs with modern amenities to provide exceptional quality. Be sure to browse Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center’s selection of AGA appliances today.
- Click here to download the Product Spec Sheet AMC48IN for this item.
- Click here to download the Designer Brochure for this item.
- Click here to download the Owner and Install Guide - Spanish AMC48IN for this item.
- Click here to download the Owner and Install Guide - Canadian French AMC48IN for this item.
- Click here to download the Owner and Install Guide - English AMC48IN for this item.