- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Bottom Mount Refrigerators /
- Bottom Freezer Freestanding /
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Whirlpool 33" - 22 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Type: Bottom Freezer Freestanding
Category: Bottom Mount RefrigeratorsDimensions
Width: 32 3/4"
Depth: 33 3/8"
Capacity: 22.1 cu.ft.
22.07 CU FT
33" Minimum Width
Depth including Handles - 33 3/8"
Height without Hinges - 68 1/2"
Factory Installed Icemaker
15.62 CU FT
6.45 CU FT
Black Stainless Steel Finish
Color-Coordinated Metal Reach-Through Handles
Flat Door Styling
Pull Out Freezer Drawer
Reversible Door Swing
Smooth Door Finish
Textured Cabinet Finish
70" H x 30 7/8" D x 32 5/8" W
1 Year Limited Parts and Labor
2 Freezer Baskets
120V, 60Hz, 15A
CEE Tier 1 Rating
Energy Star® Qualified
Resource Saver™ Feature
Accu-Chill™ Temperature Management System
Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in The U.S.A.
FreshFlow™ Produce Preserver
LED Interior Lighting
Single Evaporator Cooling
Up-Front Temperature Control
1 Full-Width Fixed Glass Shelf
1 Half-Width Non-Climate Control Drawer
2 Half-Width Humidity-Controlled Drawers
4 Half-Width Adjustable Glass Shelves
SpillGuard™ Glass Shelves
1 Full-Width Fixed Door Bin
5 Partial-Width Adjustable Door Bins
Gallon Door Storage
- Height : 70 Inches
- Width : 32 5/8 Inches
- Depth : 30 7/8 Inches
- Total Capacity : 22 1/4 Cu Ft
- Refrigerator Capacity : 15 3/4 Cu Ft
- Freezer Capacity : 6 1/2 Cu Ft
Are you looking for advanced appliances that offer exceptional ease of use? If so, consider Whirlpool. The company is dedicated to advancing technology to the point of simplicity, providing great innovations for your home without complex or cumbersome designs.
Whirlpool’s kitchen appliances include cooking ranges, cooktops, and ovens as well as microwaves, range hoods, freezers, and refrigerators. The company also produces trash compactors, garbage disposals, and dishwashers. And for all your laundry needs, consider a Whirlpool washer or dryer.
Whirlpool appliances help you adjust to the challenges of everyday life with ease. While they offer simple controls and functions, they do not skimp on useful features. Your Whirlpool appliance comes with a range of unique capabilities that offer advanced performance when you need it, and simple features for when you need to complete basic tasks. The company is also dedicated to making your home environmentally friendly, and offers a range of ENERGY STAR qualified appliances. With a host of styles, sizes, and designs available for every product, you’re sure to find the perfect Whirlpool appliance for your home.
For advanced technology and impressive features in a simple package, consider Whirlpool. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center boasts an exceptional selection of Whrilpool appliances, helping you find the perfect new additions to your home. Be sure to browse our selection of cooking appliances and laundry appliances today.
- Click here to download the Dispensing Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Specifications Sheet for this item.
- Click here to download the Label for this item.
- Click here to download the View Full Policy for this item.
- Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Dimension Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Digital Catalogs for this item.
- Click here to download the Download for this item.
- Click here to download the Owners Manual for this item.
- Click here to download the Quick Start Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Parts List for this item.
- Click here to download the Warranty Page for this item.
No rebates currently available for this model.
out of 5 ( 47 Reviews)
Just what we needed
Love the space and setup of the shelves
by: Patty 123
Noisy and runs constantly
Refrigerate on top more accessible.