- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Freezers /
- Upright Freezers /
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Frigidaire 20.0 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer
Type: Upright Freezers
- Power Outage Assurance
- EvenTemp(TM) Cooling System
- Flexible Interior Organization System
- ENERGY STAR(R) Most Efficient
- Door Ajar and High Temp Alarm
- Auto-Close Doors
- Frost-Free Design
- More Capacity, Same Footprint
- 42-Point Quality Check Ensures Strong Performance
- Garage Ready
- Reversible Door Swing Option
|Product Line||Upright Freezer|
|Power Type||Electric 120v|
|Door Bin Color||Clear|
|Number of Baskets / Bins||1|
|Number of Fixed Door Bins||5|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||4|
|Total Number of Shelves||4|
|Door Ajar Alarm||Yes|
|High Temp Alarm||Yes|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Height With Hinge||71 3/4"|
|Depth of Cabinet||24 1/4"|
|Depth With Door||28 1/4"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||58"|
|Depth With Door and Handle||29 7/8"|
|Freezer Capacity||20 Cu. Ft.|
|Minimum Circuit Required||15 Amps|
|Annual Energy||424 kWh|
|Cooling System||Single Evaporator|
|Product Weight||170 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Performance Certifications and Approvals|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Most Efficient||Yes|
Frigidaire is one of the most recognized and respected appliance brands in America, with a history dating all the way back to 1916. The brand is so well known, that many believe that “fridge” — the shortened form of “refrigerator” — is derived from the Frigidaire name.
Frigidaire produces a huge line of kitchen and home appliances. The company’s kitchen offerings include cooking ranges, ovens, cooktops, microwaves, range hoods, freezers, dishwashers, and refrigerators. It even manufactures garbage disposals. Meanwhile, its laundry appliances include different styles of washers and dryers, as well as laundry accessories.
Frigidaire offers all of the most popular appliances in common varieties without sacrificing quality. When you install a Frigidaire appliance, you know you’re getting a quality product. The manufacturer offers basic, no frills units should you want them, but also offers more stylish options for design-conscious homeowners. Many of the company’s appliances are ENERGY STAR approved, providing great energy-efficient options. And with a huge variety of sizes, styles, and designs available, you’re bound to find the right Frigidaire appliance for your home.
For quality appliances and a trusted brand, Frigidaire is a great choice. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a slew of the best Frigidaire appliances, ensuring you find the perfect addition to your home.
- Click here to download the Feuille de sp(eback)cifications du produit for this item.
- Click here to download the Product Specifications Sheet for this item.
- Click here to download the Complete Owner's Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Guide d'utilisation complet for this item.
- Click here to download the Propietario completa Gu a for this item.
No rebates currently available for this model.