Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
U-Line 24" Dual-zone Beverage Center With Stainless Frame Finish and Left-hand Hinge Door Swing (115 V/60 Hz Volts /60 Hz Hz)
|STAINLESS FRAME (UHBD524SG51A)|
|INTEGRATED FRAME (UHBD524IG01A)|
|INTEGRATED SOLID (UHBD524IS01A)|
|STAINLESS FRAME (UHBD524SG01A)|
|STAINLESS FRAME (UHBD524SG41A)|
Category: Specialty RefrigeratorsDimensions
Capacity: 5.1 cu.ft.
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Industry Exclusive: Full-depth lower interior maximizes storage options
- Industry Leading: Variable speed compressor delivers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operation
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and accents
- U-Adjust(TM) Interior: 17 adjustable positions
- One removable full-extension Slide & Secure(TM) Bin
- One removable full-extension stainless steel shelf
- Two removable full-extension wine racks
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: (upper compartment) 38(degree)F - 65(degree)F; (lower compartment) 33(degree)F - 45(degree)F (The upper temperature must be the lower temperature, maximum 20(degree) higher)
- Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Volume of 5.1 cu ft holds up to 14 wine bottles (750 ml) and 68 bottles (12 oz) or 72 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3 4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
|Amps: Running (115 v)||1.6 A|
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)||5.1 cu ft|
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)||14|
|Dimensions: Product Depth||22 15/16" (583mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Height||33 11/16" (855mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Width||23 5/8" (600mm)|
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year||220 kWh|
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)||Yes|
|Shipping Depth||28.63" (727mm)|
|Shipping Height||36" (914mm)|
|Shipping Weight||163 lb (74 kg)|
|Shipping Width||26.5" (673mm)|
|Temperature Range||38°F to 65°F / 33°F to 45°F|
Since 1962, U-Line has been a market leader when it comes to the production of high quality under counter appliances. The manufacturer makes innovative use of storage under counters, providing you with more space on top for food preparation and appliance storage. U-Line’s product line features a range of specialty refrigerators including compact refrigerators, refrigerated drawers, and wine coolers as well as ice makers.
U-Line appliances are ideal for small kitchens, college dorms, and kitchenettes. They also work well as additional storage for professional kitchens and bars as well as homes. American by design, all U-Line products are created assembled in Wisconsin. Moreover, U-Line appliances offer sleek, modern finishes that make them perfectly at home in almost any setting. U-Line’s offerings work perfectly indoors in your kitchen or outside as part of your patio our outdoor living space. With a variety of sizes, designs, and styles available, you’re bound to find the perfect U-Line appliance for your home.
If you want to save space without sacrificing quality or functionality, consider U-Line. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a great selection of U-Line appliances, providing the perfect compact solutions to your home appliance needs. Be sure to browse our selection of refrigeration appliances today.
- Click here to download the Spec Sheet for this item.
- Click here to download the Compliance for this item.
- Click here to download the User Guide & Service Manual for this item.
- Click here to download the Quick Start Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Current Product Warranty for this item.
- Click here to download the Energy Guide (US) for this item.
- Click here to download the Energuide (Canada) for this item.