- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Top Mount Refrigerators /
- Top Freezer Freestanding /
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Frigidaire 18.3 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator
Type: Top Freezer Freestanding
Category: Top Mount RefrigeratorsDimensions
Height: 66 3/8""
Depth: 30 3/8""
Capacity: 18.3 cu.ft.
- EvenTemp(TM) Cooling System
- Spacious Interior Storage Options
- Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Auto-Close Doors
- 42-Point Quality Check Ensures Strong Performance
- Ice Maker Ready
- Optimal Performance In A Variety Of Climates
|Product Line||Top Freezer Refrigerator|
|Power Type||Electric 120v|
|Size||18 Cu. Ft.|
|Baskets / Bins Color||White|
|Number of Baskets / Bins||2|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||1|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||3 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required||15 Amps|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Height With Hinge||66 3/8"|
|Height Without Hinge||65 7/8"|
|Width of Cabinet||30"|
|Depth of Cabinet||26 5/8"|
|Depth With Door||30 3/8"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||57"|
|Depth With Door and Handle||30 3/8"|
|Freezer Capacity||4.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Fresh Food Capacity||13.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity||18.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Performance Certifications and Approvals|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||No|
|Air Filter Ready||Yes|
|Door Bin Color||White|
|Number of Fixed 2 Liter Door Bins||2|
|Number of Fixed Gallon Door Bins||1|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||2|
|Number of Crispers||2|
|Control Location||Top Center of Fresh Food|
|Annual Energy||410 kWh|
|Product Weight||153 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Ice Maker Ready||Yes|
Frigidaire is one of the most recognized and respected appliance brands in America, with a history dating all the way back to 1916. The brand is so well known, that many believe that “fridge” — the shortened form of “refrigerator” — is derived from the Frigidaire name.
Frigidaire produces a huge line of kitchen and home appliances. The company’s kitchen offerings include cooking ranges, ovens, cooktops, microwaves, range hoods, freezers, dishwashers, and refrigerators. It even manufactures garbage disposals. Meanwhile, its laundry appliances include different styles of washers and dryers, as well as laundry accessories.
Frigidaire offers all of the most popular appliances in common varieties without sacrificing quality. When you install a Frigidaire appliance, you know you’re getting a quality product. The manufacturer offers basic, no frills units should you want them, but also offers more stylish options for design-conscious homeowners. Many of the company’s appliances are ENERGY STAR approved, providing great energy-efficient options. And with a huge variety of sizes, styles, and designs available, you’re bound to find the right Frigidaire appliance for your home.
For quality appliances and a trusted brand, Frigidaire is a great choice. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center offers a slew of the best Frigidaire appliances, ensuring you find the perfect addition to your home.
- Click here to download the Propietario completa Gu a for this item.
- Click here to download the Guide d'utilisation complet for this item.
- Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Complete Owner's Guide for this item.
- Click here to download the Product Specifications Sheet for this item.
- Click here to download the Gu a de inicio r pido for this item.
- Click here to download the Feuille de sp(eback)cifications du produit for this item.
- Click here to download the Installation Instructions for this item.
No rebates currently available for this model.
out of 5 ( 42 Reviews)