Wolf 36″ gas rangetops available 3 ways
Soucal HQ for Wolf Cooking – Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Expect Wolf to give you the choices you want when you configure your Professional style 36″ gas rangetop. You might want the maximum number of burners. Then you'd choose the Wolf model SRT366 to cook up a storm. On the other hand, you may be a breakfast person and love the idea of having a restaurant-style griddle. In that case, you'd choose the Wolf model SRT364G. From crêpes to pancakes, and sausage links to bacon strips, the gang will come running when they hear the sizzling of the griddle, and smell breakfast on the way.
Suppose, you like the idea of being able to grill indoors. Wolf has a solution just for you. The Wolf model SRT364C has your name on it. Great steaks are just a few minutes away from the table. Your guests will be amazed.
All three of these luxury Wolf cooktops have Wolf's famous patented, dual-stacked sealed gas burners. The upper-tier of the burners deliver the power you expect at higher settings; while the lower-tier provides simmering and melting without scorching. The Wolf' exclusive infrared charbroiler on the SRT364C and the infrared griddle on the SRT364G deliver the performance you deserve for your special cooking needs. Available in Natural or LP gas.
- Stainless steel exterior finish with island trim included.
- Optional infrared charbroiler and infrared griddle configurations.
- Distinctive red control knobs—black knobs optional.
- Platinum bezels surround all knobs— chrome or brass bezels optional.
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings.
- Melt feature on 9,200 Btu burner.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron continuous grates.
features from Wolf
For more information on selecting the Wolf rangetop that works best for you, consult the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today:
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City: